Bubbles

You know, how just when the world starts to seem magical and nice...

Everything becomes hazy and confusing...you start seeing double visions
and all you can do is sleep.
Hibernate almost, completely unaware of what is going on or why it is not where you would like it to be.

But isn't everything happy, you ask yourself?

Well, that's exactly the point. It is. It is.

"Then why? What's the matter?," I ask myself.

"I don't know, I just don't know. Something just feels off."  I reply to myself.

Deep long breaths seem to help. Reading lists, on and on.

Partly it is all the things that need to get done, and things just become overwhelming sometimes.

Deep slow breaths. Short, manageable tasks.

Focus. Time management.

All this, so hard and yet so urgent.

It's ok to hibernate sometimes, I tell myself. Recharge a bit, and even collect some extra energy for times ahead.

All those people in my head, loved ones I want to send things to, send messages to, let them know I am thinking of them and sharing in their big moments. Well, it is never too late to let them know.

One day at a time, stop being so hard on oneself.

A moment, each day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Sri Lankan Watalappan

WhatsApp isn't a SERVICE & I'm not on FB -- why MY data?

Train Excursions in Sri Lanka