Where have all the bloggers gone?

It's been ages since I've been around in the blog-o-sphere.

Where is everyone? I feel like I'm in an empty room, and there is no furniture so the sounds all echo bouncing off the empty spaces.

Have we all grown up? I read my past blog posts and have to fight the urge to delete them all. What terrible writing, droning on and on and on about nothing.

Ha!

I clicked around on a few of the regulars, and they don't seem to have been around either.

Will they eventually phase out the blogger, too?

Do people just blog anymore? Have I just aged, and don't understand how it all works anymore?

I could really use some chatter about current happenings. I wish the old bloggers would come back, if for nothing else, for the nostalgia.

Thanks for the memories.

Comments

  1. Totally get the feeling. I remember the time when there were blogger awards and a sense of community in the blog-sphere. Do miss that though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, I deleted all the embarrassing post that I have posted long time ago. I don't agree with old-myself. (Might sound very odd)

    I think most of the bloggers have moved on. Bloggers are the medieval influencers. Marked for extinction. I don't think it will be same again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Sri Lankan Watalappan

WhatsApp isn't a SERVICE & I'm not on FB -- why MY data?

Train Excursions in Sri Lanka